Made in USA
- Sixteen whirlpool jets provide the ultimate hydro-massage: Six back jets, four body jets and two foot jets.
- Hydro-V jet system targets the back with strategically placed jets: Six jets on both ends massage the shoulder blades, upper and middle back muscles and the lower back.
- Custom pillow provides added comfort
- Trim finish in color-match, chrome, everbrass (PVD), brushed nickel, and oil rubbed bronze
- Available in standard colors (white, biscuit & bone) and premium colors (British khaki, ice gray and black)
- Single speed pump
- Chromatherapy system with seven light settings and full spectrum sequencing mode
- Inline heater
- Rigorous full body hydrotherapy massage with 30 perimeter air injector jets
- A full featured, heated air blower system
- Air injector jets with check valves to prevent water from reaching the piping system
- Advanced multifunctional digital control, with on/off, variable speeds (blower), wave/pulse, chromatherapy control
- Optional Cable operated drain provides fast and easy draining with a simple twist that opens and closes the drain. Choose from Chrome, Everbrass, Brushed Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, White, Biscuit or Bone
- Optional Tip toe drain provides fast and simple draining by tapping the drain with your toe which opens and closes the drain. Choose from Chrome, Everbrass, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Outstanding protection – The Mansfield limited ten year warranty
- 66″ x 36″ x 24″ rectangle combination whirlpool and air massage bath
- Water capacity: 70 gallons maximum – 60 gallons minimum
- Installation type: Drop-in or alcove
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z124.1.2 Plastic Bathtubs and Shower Units. ASME A112.19.7M Whirlpools, ASME A112.19.8M Suction Fittings
Actual colors or features may vary.