The walk-in tub experience has never been easier … or more comfortable.
The new cast acrylic RestoreTM ACR Walk-In Tub from Mansfield Plumbing boasts a low 7″ entry threshold, 17″ high ADA-compliant seat and easy-to-access cable-operated drain. Available as a bathtub, whirlpool, air bath, combination whirlpool and air bath, or MicroDermTM Therapeutic Bath, Restore ACR is IAPMO approved and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
“We’ve just made walk-in bathing experiences easier and more comfortable,” says Haley Davis, product manager with Mansfield Plumbing. “There are 10 different models of the Restore ACR and they all feature a non-rusting door hinge and handle, water-tight inward swinging door, textured slip-resistant floor, and a high seat that allows the bather to remain upright while being completely submerged.
“From an aesthetic standpoint, the Restore ACR offers a smooth, glossy appearance that won’t fade, and it’s easier to clean than many other surfaces. When you consider the optional heated seat and backrest plus the standard features of these units, the Restore ACR is ideal for many different residential and commercial settings.”
Standard features on each model include:
– Bath: A soothing soak in warm water.
– Whirlpool: 12 adjustable jets (4 lumbar jets, 4 leg and calf jets, and 4 body jets) that focus on aching muscles, an inline water heater, ozonator and Chromatherapy color light system.
– Air Bath: 16 air injectors to gently relax the body plus the Chromatherapy color light system.
– Combination Whirlpool and Air Bath: 12 adjustable jets (4 lumbar jets, 4 leg and calf jets, and 4 body jets) and 16 air injectors maximize the bathing experience. Inline water heater, ozonator and Chromatherapy color light system.
– MicroDerm Therapeutic Bath: The infusion of millions of oxygen-rich microbubbles help the bather relax, while softening and exfoliating the skin. As microbubbles burst against submerged body, heat is released to invigorate the skin surface and warm the water, increasing the temperature while eliminating the need to add hot water to the bath.
White Restore ACR walk-in tubs come in a 51-1/2″ x 30″ x 40″ size and fit through a standard 32″ bathroom doorway. Removable front and end panels allow easy access to the mechanics of the tub. A unique ozonator on the whirlpool and combination bath safely emits ozone into the water lines of the unit to eliminate the growth of bacteria. The units are all backed by a lifetime warranty on the door seal, a 10-year warranty on the shell and a five-year warranty on the mechanics.