Want to create a high impact on the one you love first thing in the morning on Valentine’s Day? Then set your alarm clock early and sneak into the bathroom to decorate before your significant other awakens.
The team at Mansfield Plumbing has been doing some on-line shopping for ways you can make a big impression on your loved one with “Valentine Bathroom Decor.” Here are some decorating ideas for capturing the heart of the one you love:
– Replace plain toilet paper with special message paper imprinted with hearts that says “I Love You From Top to Bottom”
– Add a personalized memory foam bathmat to the floor
– Create hearts on your mirror with soap
– Have a jar of heart-shaped bubble bath confetti ready and waiting
– Replace regular soaps with conversation hearts Valentine’s soaps
– Swap out your everyday towels for towels covered in hearts