Mansfield debuts more powerful Summit 1.28
with improved flushing performance
— The ‘Made in America’ Summit 1.28 now flushes 1,000 grams,
thanks to innovative hydraulic improvements —
PERRYSVILLE, Ohio (Aug. 13, 2014) – Mansfield Plumbing Products (Mansfield) today announces one of its most popular high-efficiency toilets now flushes an impressive 1,000 grams (MaP rating).
The new Summit 1.28 offers the best of many worlds. Trade professionals and homeowners can now support U.S. manufacturing and water conservation while enjoying a top-performing toilet.
“Our improved Summit 1.28 is a true example of the constant innovation at our Perrysville, Ohio plant,” says Adriana Miller, product manager for Mansfield Plumbing. “Even though the Summit 1.28 just launched last year, our team had already begun looking for ways to make it more powerful and efficient. Product development never stops at Mansfield.”
The new Summit 1.28 offers many features and benefits, in addition to its improved flushing power:
• 3” flush valve that empties the tank faster, resulting in better performance
• Pilot-operated fill valve that consistently shuts off over a wide range of water pressures
• WaterSense™ approval, meeting HET job specifications
• Made in USA, and meets Buy America/ARRA requirements
• Ships in seven days guaranteed (not in weeks, like imported products)
• Interchangeable Summit tanks and bowls
For more information on Mansfield’s products, visit www.mansfieldplumbing.com.