PERRYSVILLE, OHIO – Sixteen plumbing product distributor locations across the country (and one in Jamaica) have qualified to win grand prizes in Mansfield Plumbing’s fourth annual Take Five promotion. Each winning location receives an all expense-paid five-day trip for two to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
“Even though there were seventeen different companies that qualified, some of those companies had exemplary sales efforts that qualify them for multiple prizes, so there are actually 23 trips for two being awarded,” says Gary Pember, vice president of marketing for Mansfield Plumbing.
To qualify for the prizes, companies had to meet specific sales goals for the Mansfield Pro-fit Builder Series and Showroom Series bathware products in 2015. Distribution of the trip prizes is at the discretion of each winning company, and recipients will enjoy five days at the all-inclusive Paradisus Punta Cana Resort in April, 2016.
“This incentive-based promotion is always a winner for our customers,” says Pember. “The more sales of our top-quality bathware products they generate during the promotion timeframe, the more trip prizes they win. And, we allow the customer to decide who gets to take the trip. It could be a top-selling salesperson, one of their valued customers or the prize could be raffled off so that everyone at their location has the chance to win!”
Travel prize winners in the Take Five promotion include:
- Gray-Hodges Corp. in Knoxville, Tenn.
- Lewis-Smith Supply Corp. in Dothan, Ala.
- Lewis-Smith Supply Corp. in Enterprise, Ala.
- Anderson Electric & Plumbing Supplies in Springdale, Ark.
- Masters Supply in Danville, Ky.
- National Wholesale in Longview, Texas
- National Wholesale in Shreveport, La.
- Peterson Plumbing Supply in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Plumbers Supply Co. in Lexington, Ky.
- South Midway Supply in Somerset, Ky.
- Southern Pipe in La Place, La.
- Southern Pipe in Lafayette, La.
- Southern Pipe in Monroe, La.
- Winnelson in Springdale, Ark.
- Tile City and Home Center Ltd. in Kingston, Jamaica
- VP Supply Corp. in Rochester, N.Y.
- Wholesale Plumbing Supply in St. Charles, Mo.
More than 90 percent of the millions of sanitaryware and bathware pieces made each year by Mansfield Plumbing are constructed in the United States. Because the products are made in America, the company offers shorter lead times and higher fill rates than any other vitreous china manufacturer.
Mansfield Plumbing precision manufactures millions of pieces of sanitaryware and bathware each year at its facilities in Perrysville and Big Prairie, Ohio and in Henderson, Texas. Founded in 1929, Mansfield Plumbing, which is owned by Corona, is a leading producer of top-quality, high-design, performance plumbing fixtures and fittings for use in residential, commercial and institutional markets. For more information, visit www.mansfieldplumbing.com or call 877-850-3060.