Mansfield Plumbing Products LLC, a large brand-name manufacturer and distributor of quality china and plumbing products is seeking a Plant Controller reporting to the Company’s Director of Operational Planning and Analysis with dotted line reporting responsibilities to the Vice President of Manufacturing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Core areas of responsibility include plant accounting, cost accounting, payroll, plant internal controls and analysis and projections of operational results. Specific responsibilities include:
• Plant monthly accounting and analysis of operating results
• Identification of opportunities for improved results and processes
• Decision support to Vice President of Manufacturing and manufacturing team
• Appropriate internal controls for plant operations
• Oversight of payroll functions, ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing and payroll tax compliance.
• Standard costs and bills of material
• Inventory valuation and reconciliation and accuracy of standard costs and bills of material
• Management of cycle count and physical inventory processes
• Budgets and forecasts of plant operating results
• Business cases for capital investment requests
• Maintain fixed asset records
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• Five to ten years of progressive accounting experience
• Strong working knowledge of standard costing systems and cost accounting concepts
• Strong computer skills in ERP accounting software and Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel)
• Methodical and systematic with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work within and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to analyze, summarize and clearly communicate complex information
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN / MECHANIC
The following are skills that are sought for this position and it is not an exhaustive list.
- Perform basic equipment diagnosis for both electrical & mechanical issues.
- Must have an understanding and experience in all phases of 110-480 volt system with higher voltage experience preferred.
- Troubleshoot and repair all standard electrical components and detect minor equipment problems and correct them before they become major issues.
- Disassemble/reassemble equipment such as gearboxes, cylinders, pumps, valves, etc. and repair/replace worn or defective parts.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics
- Troubleshoot PLC systems and other control systems and install wiring systems for power and control.
- Troubleshoot, install and repair ac/dc motors, starters, relays and drives.
- Welding and machining experience.
- Install new equipment and understand technical manuals, read blueprints and how to purchase replacement parts necessary to make equipment repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance per planned schedules. Clean and lubricate machinery. Inspect equipment operating conditions. Identify root causes of equipment problems.
The Ideal candidate will be either a graduate of an industrial apprenticeship program or 2-year technical school with at least 3 years industrial experience or have a minimum of 5 yrs. experience as a maintenance electrician/mechanic in an industrial manufacturing facility.
AUTOMATION & CONTROL ENGINEER
The successful candidate will report directly to the Plant Engineer to specify, design, rebuild and/or upgrade and install special process equipment controls for our production facility. In this hands-on role the engineer will specify, program and integrate Allen Bradley PLC’s, robotic controls and servos into new and existing systems. The ability to model electrical drawings in 2D or 3D is a must. These skill sets will contribute to the engineering team’s capability to automate and ergonomically improve manufacturing processes.
Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or an associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering Technology equivalent experience. Open to consider spring 2016 graduates.
Qualified candidates must possess minimum of five (5) years maintenance supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, bachelor degree and/or combined experience & education, proven leadership ability, well developed motivational methods, strong verbal and written communication skills, computer competency,
Successful candidates will also have experience/ knowledge of preventive/predictive maintenance processes and strong skill base with mechanical, electrical, PLC, hydraulic, pneumatic, industrial plant engineering techniques, furnace, and robotics.
The production positions are physically demanding positions that have a 12 hour shift rotating work schedule, working every other weekend. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma and/or GED, at least 18 years of age, able to lift at least 50 lbs., and possess a strong work ethic.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Interested individuals should send their resume and salary history to:
Mansfield Plumbing Products LLC, ATTN: HR DEPT, P.O. Box 620, Perrysville, OH 44864
or email email@example.com
or fax (419) 938 – 1427
Download an application here: Application for Hourly Employment
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
INTERNAL BID POSITIONS
|Position Being Bid||Date Posted||Successful Bidder|
|Grade & Pack, VRP, B||1/19/2016||Fred Warren|
|NBL, Utility, B||1/19/2016||Andrew Iceman|
|Spray, Machine Spray, D||1/19/2016||Michael Todd|
|Spray, Transfer/Batt Puller, D||1/19/2016||No eligible bidders, will appoint|
|CBC, Utility, B||1/19/2016||Rebecca Mullet|
|CBC, VRP, B||1/19/2016||Justin Tilton|
|NBL, Line Attendant/Plug Stick, C||1/26/2016||Charles Large|
|G & P, Grader, C||1/26/2016||Neal Robinson|
|G & P, Grader, C||1/26/2016||Eric Mickley|
|CBC, Caster (Bench 2), A||2/2/2016||Carl Fromm|
|CBC, Caster (Bench 6), A||2/2/2016||Adam Hoelscher|
|CBC, Caster (Bench 3), C||2/2/2016||Matthew Kadey|
|Spray, VRP, C||2/2/2016||Steven Kochert|
|CBC, Finisher, C||2/2/2016||No eligible bidders, will appoint|
|NBL, Loose Piece Install, C||2/2/2016||Nathan Sander|
|NBL, VRP, B||2/2/2016||Joseph McCane|
|BMC, VRP, B||2/2/2016||Kenneth Scott|
|CBC, Finisher, A||2/2/2016||Bradley Nirosky|
|BMC, VRP, D||2/2/2016||Jeremy Vandriest|
|CBC, Finisher, A||2/2/2016||Brennen Tucker|
|CBC, Finisher, A||2/2/2016||No Eligible bidders, will appoint|
|Spray, Transfer/Batt Puller, C||2/9/2016||No Bidders, Will Appoint|
|CBC, Utility, D||2/9/2016||Steven Hunt|
|CBC, Finisher, B||2/16/2016||Wade Thompson|
|CBC, Caster (Bench 4), D||2/16/2016||Garrett Payne|
|Raw Material Processing, Mold Maker, A||2/16/2016||Brandon Lundell|
|Spray, Machine Spray, C||2/16/2016||No eligible bidders, will appoint|
|Spray, Hand Spray/Lav Spray, D||2/16/2016||Kyle Helms|
|Spray, Transfer/Batt Puller, B||2/23/2016||No Bidders, Will Appoint|
|NBL, VRP, D||2/23/2016||John Daugherty|
|Rework, Pro-Fit/Epoxy/Utility, B||2/23/2016||Martin Houston|
|G & P, Grader, C||2/23/2016||Lonnie Beveridge|
|TL, VRP, D||3/1/2016||No eligible bidders will appoint|
|CBC, Clean Up, D||3/1/2016||No Bidders, Will Appoint|
|CBC, Finisher, C||3/1/2016||Nick Mott|
|Rework, Pro-Fit/Epoxy/Utility, D||3/8/2016||No Eligible bidders, will appoint|
|Tank Line, VRP, A||3/8/2016||Mike Cottrill|
|CBC, Caster (Bench 6), A||3/8/2016||Andrew Schwan|
|BMC, Tank Caster, C||3/8/2016||Steve Shelly|