MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN / MECHANIC Updated 4/25/13
The following are skills that are sought for this position and it is not an exhaustive list.
· Perform basic equipment diagnosis for both electrical & mechanical issues.
· Must have an understanding and experience in all phases of 110-480 volt system with higher voltage experience preferred.
· Troubleshoot and repair all standard electrical components and detect minor equipment problems and correct them before they become major issues.
· Disassemble/reassemble equipment such as gearboxes, cylinders, pumps, valves, etc. and repair/replace worn or defective parts.
· Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics
· Troubleshoot PLC systems and other control systems and install wiring systems for power and control.
· Troubleshoot, install and repair ac/dc motors, starters, relays and drives.
· Welding and machining experience.
· Install new equipment and understand technical manuals, read blueprints and how to purchase replacement parts necessary to make equipment repairs.
· Perform preventive maintenance per planned schedules. Clean and lubricate machinery. Inspect equipment operating conditions. Identify root causes of equipment problems.
The Ideal candidate will be either a graduate of an industrial apprenticeship program or 2-year technical school with at least 3 years industrial experience or have a minimum of 5 yrs. experience as a maintenance electrician/mechanic in an industrial manufacturing facility.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Updated 4/25/13
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment); extensive experience in Excel, Power Point and Word; proven leadership skills; communication skills; and planning and problem solving experience.
Successful candidates will be hands-on professional that has an understanding of continuous improvement processes with knowledge of Lean manufacturing ( or 6Sigma) or similar techniques. An associate degree or higher preferred.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR Updated 4/25/13
Qualified candidates must possess minimum of five (5) years maintenance supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, bachelor degree and/or combined experience & education, proven leadership ability, well developed motivational methods, strong verbal and written communication skills, computer competency,
Successful candidates will also have experience/ knowledge of preventive/predictive maintenance processes and strong skill base with mechanical, electrical, PLC, hydraulic, pneumatic, industrial plant engineering techniques, furnace, and robotics.
CORPORATE ACCOUNTANT Updated 4/25/13
Perform monthly closing of the general ledger. Review, approve and prepare, where appropriate, the month end closing journal entries and prepare regulatory reports.
Monthly Accounting Responsibilities
• Gather data throughout month necessary to create closing journal entries.
• Prepare all closing journal entries for corporate accounts.
• Maintain all backup detail for closing entries.
• Maintain FAS depreciation system for all locations.
• Maintain C.A.R. control.
• Process import payments
• Track ocean freight and inventory on the water
• Reconcile and assess accruals of balance sheet accounts
• Assist in preparing work papers for annual, bank and benefit audits
• Complete government surveys.
• Complete sales and use tax filings
• Assist with tax filings
• Bachelor degree in Accounting and 4-6 years accounting knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of G/L operations, monthly reconciliations, accrual analysis, import accounting and pension plan accounting, and Microsoft Office programs. Excel and data extraction and query tools is a strong plus.
PAYROLL CLERK Updated 4/25/13
Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, piecework and union dues to be withheld. Enters data or computes and posts wages and reconciles errors to maintain payroll records using a computer. Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments and records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions in a time sensitive environment.
Successful candidates should possess a minimum high school diploma and/or GED, strong computer skills with an emphasis in Excel, Word, & Access; strong interpersonal, team player, detail and organizational skills. Experience with ADP, Reportsmith, and payroll experience are a plus.
PRODUCTION POSITIONS Updated 4/25/13
The production positions are physically demanding positions that have a 12 hour shift rotating work schedule, working every other weekend. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma and/or GED, at least 18 years of age, able to lift at least 50 lbs., and possess a strong work ethic.
Interested individuals should send their resume and salary history to:
Mansfield Plumbing Products LLC, ATTN: HR DEPT, P.O. Box 620, Perrysville, OH 44864
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax (419) 938 - 1427