MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN / MECHANIC Updated 07/03/14
The following are skills that are sought for this position and it is not an exhaustive list.
· Perform basic equipment diagnosis for both electrical & mechanical issues.
· Must have an understanding and experience in all phases of 110-480 volt system with higher voltage experience preferred.
· Troubleshoot and repair all standard electrical components and detect minor equipment problems and correct them before they become major issues.
· Disassemble/reassemble equipment such as gearboxes, cylinders, pumps, valves, etc. and repair/replace worn or defective parts.
· Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics
· Troubleshoot PLC systems and other control systems and install wiring systems for power and control.
· Troubleshoot, install and repair ac/dc motors, starters, relays and drives.
· Welding and machining experience.
· Install new equipment and understand technical manuals, read blueprints and how to purchase replacement parts necessary to make equipment repairs.
· Perform preventive maintenance per planned schedules. Clean and lubricate machinery. Inspect equipment operating conditions. Identify root causes of equipment problems.
The Ideal candidate will be either a graduate of an industrial apprenticeship program or 2-year technical school with at least 3 years industrial experience or have a minimum of 5 yrs. experience as a maintenance electrician/mechanic in an industrial manufacturing facility.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Updated 07/03/14
Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and five (5) years' experience in equipment design, maintenance and CAPEX projects. The successful candidate will be a hands on professional that has an extensive understanding of the tools, processes, and techniques used to design and build manufacturing equipment, subsystems and tools, mechanical, electromechanical parts and assemblies. The successful candidate will also have experience in Develop Design for Manufacturability/Assembly (DFM/A) analysis, Design for Cost (DFC) analysis, troubleshoot/analyze component problems, write and perform component tests, CAD design and CMMS packages. Knowledge of Kanban, 6s, SPC, 6 Sigma or Lean manufacturing is a plus.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Updated 07/03/14
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment); extensive experience in Excel, Power Point and Word; proven leadership skills; communication skills; and planning and problem solving experience.
Successful candidates will be hands-on professional that has an understanding of continuous improvement processes with knowledge of Lean manufacturing ( or 6Sigma) or similar techniques. An associate degree or higher preferred.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER Updated 07/03/14
The HR manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining an effective employee relations function, workforce recruiting, benefits, and for deploying large-scale HR initiatives, programs and processes. The plant runs a 24/7 schedule and has approximately 600 employees. In this role, the Human Resources manager will report directly to the VP of HR.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree is required, an advanced degree or certifications are preferred.
- Minimum of five years general Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment is need.
- Have experience in benefit design and administration.
- Experience supporting business and staff functions such as sales and finance
- Must be capable of bringing groups of people with widely different views to consensus
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with limited direct supervision
- Must be capable of dealing with outside organizations including NLRB, EEOC, ect.
- Have experience in arbitration, Wage/Hour hearings, and Unemployment hearings
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment required, multiple plant location support preferred
- Knowledge of principles/methods in employee/labor relations, basic compensation, staffing/recruiting, safety, and training and development
- Knowledge of the various regulatory requirements that impact HR such as EEO, Affirmative Action, ADA, ect.
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR Updated 07/03/14
Qualified candidates must possess minimum of five (5) years maintenance supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, bachelor degree and/or combined experience & education, proven leadership ability, well developed motivational methods, strong verbal and written communication skills, computer competency,
Successful candidates will also have experience/ knowledge of preventive/predictive maintenance processes and strong skill base with mechanical, electrical, PLC, hydraulic, pneumatic, industrial plant engineering techniques, furnace, and robotics.
The production positions are physically demanding positions that have a 12 hour shift rotating work schedule, working every other weekend. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma and/or GED, at least 18 years of age, able to lift at least 50 lbs., and possess a strong work ethic.
Interested individuals should send their resume and salary history to:
Mansfield Plumbing Products LLC, ATTN: HR DEPT, P.O. Box 620, Perrysville, OH 44864
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax (419) 938 - 1427
Internal Bid Positions